In the event of an emergency dial 999. Tell the operator the service you require (Fire, Police or Ambulance). Give the telephone number shown on the phone. Give the address where help is needed.
For non-emergency situations call 101
Call 101 to contact the police to report less urgent crime and disorder or to speak to your local officers. For example,
- if your car has been stolen
- if your property has been damaged
- if you suspect drug use or dealing in your local area
- to report a minor traffic accident
- to give the police information about crime in your area
- to speak to the police about a general enquiry
Address: Elmswell Police Station, Cooks Road, Elmswell, IP30 9DB.
The team can be contacted by telephone on 01473 613500 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: email is for non urgent use only and must not be used for reporting crimes.)
(More information about non-emergency telephone number 101 can be found here.)
Electricity TXU Energi
Customer Service 0800 183 1515 Supply failure 0800 7838 838
24 hour emergency line for water and sewerage 0845 7 145 145 (calls charged at local rate)